Admission Criteria 2018-2019
PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL ADMISSION 2018-2019
The entry class to the school is Pre Primary. There are 80 Seats. Process of Admission to Pre-Primary, commences from the 27.12.2017 for children who are 4+ years in age as on 31 March, 2018.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILLED IN BY SELECTED STUDENTS (ORIGINALS VERIFICATION)
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the child and of the parents, duly pasted on specified place marked.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Ration Card / Election ID Card / Passport (Proof of Residence).
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Old Student of VIS Photocopy of Class XII School Leaving Certificate of VIS, Sector-10, Dwarka New Delhi-110075..
Pre-Primary is the entry class to Vandana International Sr. Sec. School, Sector-10 Dwarka, New Delhi-75. There are 80 seats out of which 20 seats are reserved for EWS/DG category. Process of admission to Pre-Primary will commence from 27.12.2017 for children who are 4+ years of age as on 31 March, 2018.
Process of admission to Pre-Primary will commence from Dec 27,2017 for children who are 4 years of age as on April 1, 2018.
Criteria for Selection of Children for Admission to Pre-Primary.
|S. No.||Parameters / Criteria||Total Points|
|1.||Neighbourhood 0-8 km||60|
|2.||Sibling studying in school||30|
|3.||Parent Alumni of school||05|
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department at the link mentioned at Para No. 7 till||26/12/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of admission process||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of admission application form for admission.||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of admission application in schools||17/01/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats till||01/02/2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats till||08/02/2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||15/02/2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolutions of queries of Parents if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||16/02/2018 (Friday) to 20/02/2018 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (If any) (Including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||28/02/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15/03/2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission Process||31/03/2018 (Saturday)|
- For admission to Pre-Primary the child should have completed 4 years as on 31-03-2018.
- Incorrect or false information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
- The registration form duly filled and received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
- The list of selected candidates is put up on the school notice board for the admission procedure to be completed within the stipulated time.
- Admission after the date specified by the office will not be considered under any condition.
The admission slip given by the office after completion of admission formalities, must be brought on the first day of school and handed over to the office.
Please download application form online Click Here to Download - Admission Form Session 2018-2019