About Vandana International School
Vandana International School embarked on its academic journey in 2004 and dedicated itself towards the objective of creating global citizens with an international perspective and has since grown into an exemplary senior secondary school.
Academics is our foremost concern and priority . Sound and updated content information is imparted by dedicated and qualified subject experts and augmented with practical application of garnered knowledge.
We believe in harnessing the interminable power of digital technology to propel learning. Educating through smart classes provides a fitting experience and enables the students to adapt to the modern world fiesta seamlessly . The modules are embedded in a template that allows the educator to teach a chosen lesson in class, frame by frame with engaging and instructionally-sound animated set of visuals while retaining complete control on the pace of delivery.
Providing opportunities for nurturing a well-rounded personality is our tireless endeavour. The state-of -the -art auditorium with a seating capacity of over 200, with excellent lighting and sound system is the ideal platform for channelizing the energy of the students into a creative, productive and innovative direction.
Sports and co-curricular activities are our strong enterprise. The in- house infrastructure with several amenities matching level-playing standards is the venue for honing and embellishing the inherent skills and immense talent of the students.
Acceptance of the uniqueness of each child and celebrating their individuality is our guiding principle. Working in synergy with parents, we exhort young pupils to pursue their personal quest for excellence by engaging them in a plethora of stimulating programmes to invigorate the mind, the heart and the human spirit.
ObjectiveThe school aims to nurture students who:
- Are sensitive and considerate in their dealings with people.
- Lack prejudice and are enterprising in establishing relations with people who are diverse from them.
- Are willing to lead and accept responsibility in society, particularly in order to serve others.
- Are risk takers, willing to seek challenging experiences that will facilitate their personal growth.
- Strive to make full use of their talents.
- Are committed to developing into thinking and caring local citizens who at the same time are securely rooted in their community, share common values and have genuine spiritual awareness.
- Are educated by imparting character of thoroughness, high principles and freedom.
- Wish to inculcate the impulse of responsibility, self reliance and human maturity so that they find meaning and purpose in their life.
The school aspires
- To provide dynamic, progressive and liberal education where pupils achieve their potential and show consideration for others.
- To ensure that school life is valued for itself as well as a preparation for adulthood and career.
- To create socially and environmentally conscious and aware citizens who understand the consequence of their action and those of others on the environment.